Saturday 19 November 2011

Cat Channel / Cat Health and Care / All About Cats: Thyroid problems?

Cat Channel / Cat Health and Care / All About Cats
Cat Channel
Thyroid problems?
Nov 19th 2011, 11:36

Hi

I have a 12 year old cat, his been very healthy all his life never got sick once, he is now an indoor cat for the past 8 years or so. Latley he lost some weight and now he seems to want to eat and drink all the time. He doesn't seem unhappy or any loss in coordination or anything else just that he skinny and eats all the time. I was away in the states for 3 months which my mom said he got very sick than like he was depressed and refused to eat for like a week. But than got better and put some weight on now he seems to have lost it. I am very worried and I dont know if it maybe is a thyroid problem or something else? We can't afford to bring him to vet right now, I am a full time student, and my parents are not financially stable either. Any ways on bringing up his weight? what kind of food to give him and such, his always had wet and dry. I will be getting more income in the new year but right now I am not able to afford the 130 dollar blood test or any other exam he might need. I live in Ontario Canada.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment