Saturday 22 October 2011

Cat Channel / Cat Health and Care / All About Cats: Runny eyes...help.

Cat Channel / Cat Health and Care / All About Cats
Cat Channel
Runny eyes...help.
Oct 22nd 2011, 15:55

I've been letting my 14 yr. old cat, Holly, walk on the long balcony at night with Miss Kitty (who's a long hair). Well, Holly has come down with runny eyes. (It did get a little chilly at night the past week in L.A.)

At first it was only one eye, but last night both eyes were badly running and today still running. Today one eye even had a little yellowish discharge.

In all my 20+ years of having cats I've never had this happen before.

Is this called upper respiratory infection? How is it treated? I did email my animal rescue friend to ask her, too, but thought I'd also put it here. Of course, if my friend can't help me or if she thinks it's something other than a cold, it's off to the vets.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment