Saturday 22 October 2011

Cat Channel / Cat Health and Care / All About Cats: invisible fence for cats

Cat Channel / Cat Health and Care / All About Cats
Cat Channel
invisible fence for cats
Oct 22nd 2011, 11:04

Hello, I have two cats. One is 21 and an indoor cat the other is about 9 and goes outside.
I just took a live in position in a big house. I am trying to set up a way to restrict my cat to my living area. It has been suggested that I get an invisible fence for inside.

Has anyone ever heard of this? There is something I can get that is an inside electrical thing but I can't really imagine it works with cats. I'm also concerned that for cats it cruel.

My other concern is that my one cat is about 11 pounds but my old lady kitty is very thin and weighs at the most about 5 pounds. I don't think I can put an electric thing on her.

Thoughts?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment