Monday 17 October 2011

Cat Channel / Cat Health and Care / All About Cats: Kahlua's not puking anymore

Cat Channel / Cat Health and Care / All About Cats
Cat Channel
Kahlua's not puking anymore
Oct 17th 2011, 17:08

Kahlua's 4, and over the years I've had a problem with her gorging and puking. At first I thought she was just hurrying to beat Jad, but when Jad passed, she still did it, and started doing it more (from once or twice a month to once or twice a week) the vet couldn't find anything wrong with her.

Eli came in the end of April, and she still gorged and puked a couple times, but I just noticed last night, and my boyfriend agrees, she hasn't puked or gorged in at least 3 months! She eats slow now (and chews) and it's actually cute how they sit together taking turns.

So I already ruled out health, what do you think was up? It's a total mystery to all of us why she'd be like this for 2-2 1/2 years then, totally fine!

I have not changed the food or the location I get my water (spring)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment