Tuesday 20 September 2011

Cat Channel / Cat Health and Care / All About Cats: Tapeworm cure??

Cat Channel / Cat Health and Care / All About Cats
Cat Channel
Tapeworm cure??
Sep 20th 2011, 20:49

When I first brought Miss Kitty in, I saw she had tapeworms. So I ordered the medication through a catalogue.

Well, when I tried to pill her, of course, she spit it out and I never could get it in her. (Gave the pill to a stray cat in some food and still have 2 pills left.)

But I started to give Miss Kitty Temptation Hair Ball Treats on a regular basis (since she is a longhair cat). Would you believe, ever since then I never see any Tapeworms! Maybe something in those treats killed them?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment